IFPEB is organising
the CUBE 2020 competition
Throughout the course of one year, the participating companies are committed to reducing their energy consumption.
They can register one or more of their commercial buildings
to mobilise their teams on the issue of saving energy.
How does it work?
With the belief that "every action counts" awareness campaigns will be conducted on site (displays and training half-days, etc.) for users so that everyone adopts environmentally responsible behaviour in the workplace!
Each month, the energy consumption of the various participating buildings is collected on a dedicated platform. It is then compared to their historical consumption to measure their savings.
July 2018 Contest openning
1 year to reduce
Three months later, Awards ceremony
Classified in categories, participating buildings
earn an individual medal
based on their progress
- A platinum medal for energy savings of more than 25%,
- A gold medal for savings of 20 to 25%,
- A silver medal for savings of 15 to 20%,
- A bronze medal for savings of 10 to 15%.
The winners in each category take
the top three places on the podium
CUBE GOLD, SILVER
A COMPETITION WHERE EVERYONE
IS A WINNER!
Save5 to 25% of
your annual energy bill
for a good cause
while having fun.
Take advantageof the media
YOUR PARTICIPANT PACKAGE
- Access to the interface tracking your consumption compared to previous years, your progress, your savings and "competition" ranking,
- Provision of a communication kit for internal and external use (logos, posters, etc.) for displaying and promoting your participation to your employees,
- The right to communicate on your participation,
- The possibility of organising an internal "sub-competition" between several buildings from the same company/organisation,
- A good practice guide and feedback from the first edition of the competition,
- Media partner broadcasts,
- An invitation to the opening and closing ceremonies,
- Participation in 4 intermediate half-days promoting awareness of the levers of energy performance in commercial buildings.